I love life, mostly because of the amazing family and friends that surround me. My wonderful husband supports and loves me through all of my dreams and endeavors. I have children that I adore. I am continually astonished when I realize how truly blessed I am. My life is not perfect by any means, but through every situation, every up and down, my faith and strength in the Lord get me through. I believe all of us are something, but none of us are everything. Life is Good.
5 comments:
That was awesome and hilarious, Erica! Nice work. :)I especially loved Jamey's dance moves.
I like that Jamey had boobs!!! Woo-Woo!!
Wow girl you can sure move!! I better see some of that at the partee'!
Loved it, I can't figure out how to put mine on my blog, but oh well. I love the picture you chose for Jamison. It is so funny!!
Funny! Spencer's head fits the body perfectly, so It looks like it is really him. Next year's Halloween costume.
Post a Comment