11.19.2007

I Am Thankful

I just wanted to post some things that I am very grateful for.
My life is very rich with so many blessing, here are a few.


1. My MIRACULOUS family. Two wonderful boys who make my life a little crazy, but very enjoyable. A husband who loves me unconditionally, and helps me through it all.
2. My unwavering testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
3. All my extended family.
4. The greatest friends ever!!
5. Temples, and eternal marriage.
6. Being able to start a new day, fresh from the past day. Hopefully learning something new and changing for the better.
7. Prayer and the answers that come from earnest prayer. And with that personal revelation.
8. Service. I have always known how important service was, or is, but lately I have seen such amazing blessings from serving others.
9. A very beautiful place to call home, and a husband who has a wonderful job that helps to support this family.
10. Children's love, forgiveness, willingness to learn, and awe and amazement for the world and God's creations.

3 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

That was really sweet, I am going to copy you and do that too. It is always nice to see what other people are thankful for and lets you reflect on what blessings are in your own life. Thank you for sharing that.

KrisJ said...

Ok I might have to steal that too but can I use all your anwers too?? LOL Good stuff!

Kris said...

Ditto...10 times over. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!