4.05.2008

Blog Roll

Because now both my family and friends have made comments about me taking their blogs off my sidebar, I thought I better explain why I did. I was getting the feeling that I had way too many people's blogs on there and it was getting overwelming trying to adding new ones. I love reading so many people's blogs that I signed up with this RSS feed from Chris' blog. (If your interested in it, it's a free download and lets you know when some updates their blogs, so you don't waste precious clicks checking up on people *Kris) Anyway- I knew I couldn't just take off a few and leave a few, so I just took everyone off. I left websites that I visit and any family or friends that have 'websites' I have put them on my sidebar. So please do not be offended if your blog is missing, I'm still reading and checking up on you!!

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

LOL you are to funny! I understand I havent added new people even though I read a lot more than I have on my roll.

Tirsa said...

Great idea. I need to do that.