4.25.2008

The Papers Are IN!

I am so excited for my little brother. His mission papers are offically in and we are waiting for the offically call to see where he will serve the Lord for 2 the next two years. I am so super excited for the day that he goes to the temple and we can all be with him. That will be a special day!

3 comments:

Haley L said...

Wow . . I am old! Since Devon was only 5 when we met your family, I cannot even fathom that he is now old enough to go on a mission. Good for him!!

Kelly Stanworth said...

That is great. I'm sure there were times that you wondered if the day would ever come that the papers would be sent off and waiting for a reply. So great! Can't wait to hear where he's going. When Cory was waiting for his, he was convinced that he was going to Hawaii and was only a little disappointed when he opened it to see the Portland, Oregon call. Let us know.

Logan and Ashley said...

I am with you. I am so proud of Devo and hope he has a great experience on his mission. Hey love the play by play of your tattoo removal, since I missed it, I felt like I was there!! :0)