5.26.2008

Bolder Boulder

I did it!! I finished and I am still alive. I think that this was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I feel such a sense of accomplishment for doing it. Kris was an amazing motivator and kept me going. I think I am really going to be feeling it tomorrow though. I ran 5 miles of the 6.2. Now we are just trying to decide which race we are running next. The only way we had to take pictures was with my phone so I hope to have pictures soon. Here are my stats-

Erica Stanworth

bib number: NB621

overall place: 31386 (of around 56000)

division: F28

division place: 574 out of 770

gender place: 14898 out of 26287

mile 1: 0:12:10.54

mile 2: 0:12:40.61

mile 3: 0:13:14.93

mile 4: 0:12:50.43

mile 5: 0:12:30.20

mile 6: 0:13:19.04

net time: 1:19:21.81

pace: 12:47 (based on net time)
Not super fast, but very consistent. I think we fared very well.

13 comments:

Kris said...

You were awesome! It was fun having someone to run with. I loved crossing the finish line with you. :)

alison said...

I think those are great splits! I'm so impressed with all of you who do that! Someday...

KrisJ said...

Great job! You guys are awesome!!

Haley L said...

You go, girl! I'm proud of you! This is the first year in six years that I haven't run it. Next time, I'll tag along! :) It is just wall-to-wall people, though. Nuts!

amanda said...

Way to go. I didn't even know you were doing that race. It is so fun to finish a race whether you walk or run; it doesn't matter:)

Logan and Ashley said...

Congrats!! We will have to race the 4th of July race... so get training. I am determined to run it in 25 min!! We shall see. I am so proud of you! I am also so happy that you enjoyed it! I love it and love that we now have another thing in common!! Yeah!! :0)

Abby K said...

Great Job Erica! I did it too, I am suprised I didn't see you there (Just Kidding) I think it is so fun to run into the stadium!

Ashley said...

Way to go Erica! It was fun to see at the end of the race. How did you recognize me in the costume? This is just a great race to be a part of, huh?!?

Brandie Lyon said...

Great job. For me the goal would be finishing, not the time.

Tirsa said...

Wow. I am very impressed. Way to go.

Marie said...

Good for you!!! I think that's awesome to set a goal like that for yourself and then get to accomplish it! Congratulations.

Carli said...

You totally rock! I am very impressed with you and Kris. Well done!

shelly said...

Good for you! That is an awesome accomplishment! You go girl!