I don't gush about my husband hardly ever- mostly because anyone who knows him, knows he is a pretty neat guy, but today I wanted to just publicly say how much I love him. Jamey gave me a bunch of roses 9 years ago and told me that he wanted to get the amount of roses that he wanted to spend in years with me, but the store didn't have enough. This was all before he actually proposed. I guess I knew right then, that he was the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life and all of eternity with. I love him more everyday- he really is my very best friend and I can't imagine life without him.
Love you Babe!!



4 comments:
So sweet! Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day.
Oh so sappy!!
Happy Heart Day! We love Jamey, too. I especially love him when he helps me out of my bi-weekly computer issues! Seriously, am I cursed with computers? I've got to call him here in the next day or two (won't call him today on a holiday) because I'm having another problem! Argh...
Did you guys have fun at the dance? I thought it was great. Nice post.
Post a Comment