I am so excited- I got chosen to be on a creative team for Brittney of GettinScrappywithBritt. I have started a new scrapbook blog that you can check out- I will be posting layouts that I do with her kits, as well as other various digital scrapbooking things. I was also asked to be a guest CT for Laurie's Scrap. So today she has posted my layouts on her blog using her new kit called, "Mommy's Little Monster". I have also made a post on my blog, so go check it out!
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



4 comments:
You go girl!! That is smoking awesome.
Congratulations!! That's fantastic!
I am loving your work! How fun to be recognized for something that you enjoy doing? I am excited to add your new scrappin' blog to my list! Can't wait to see more!
How exciting! I love your pages. I am amazed at your talent, one that I definitely do not possess.
Post a Comment