After 20 LONG hours of all kinds of drugs to try to get my labor started- it was to no avail. We are back home with not any progress. I am having contractions, but they aren't hard enough to make me dilate. So we will go back again on Wednesday night and try the whole thing all over again. I guess this little guy is determined to let us know who the real boss is.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



14 comments:
Oh HONEY!!! I am SO SORRY. Show that kid who's boss! =)
I'm rooting for you!!!!!
DANG IT!! Well enjoy the last couple nights of sleep!!!
Oh girl, we are all thinking of you. What a crappy deal. You must be exhausted. We'll keep you in our prayers.
That stinks. I am so sorry. Sounds like you labor about as well as I do, which isn't saying much. Here's hoping for a much better go of things on Wednedsay!
Um, time to remind your body this is baby #3, not baby #1. :( I wondered where my text message was!! I am so sorry. Hang in there--that is all you can do at this point!
Have you been induced before? You should go get your toes done today!
Oh that so sucks! I'm sorry, hang in there girl! I agree with Tami, go get your toes done or something pampering for you. Also, one of the pressure points that is supposed to start you in labor is on the bottom of your foot- when you bend your toes forward there is a crease in the top-middle of your foot- tape a bean there and walk about on it. Who knows???
Oh, MAN!!! You are scaring me! Well, I hope that you can survive what I am sure is a very uncomfortable time. I'm sure he will be so dang adorable when he finally does make his appearance.
Wow, I am feeling for you. Here's hoping your labor is super-fast once it gets started.
So, since you have a couple extra days... can I sneak in a haircut?
Just kidding! Gavin made me ask. :)
Hang in there. Melinda took a while to come but when she was ready, it only took about 5 hours and she was here.
Things will work out. Love you tons.
That is awful. I was waiting by the phone all day. I can't believe he didn't come. I would have made them cut him out. (well not really:)
Keep us posted.
Hang in there! I hope everything goes well! We will keep you in our prayers!
I'm so sorry! I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything. I came to your blog hoping to see some new pics. You must be so frustrated, I know I would be. I wish you tons of luck tonight! Our thoughts are with you guys!
Post a Comment