Just so that you all know- we went to the doctor yesterday and he has decided that we really have to wait until Monday to have the baby. It didn't matter to him that I was crying and begging- he just says that I have to be over 39 weeks. So instead of being in the hospital today, we will have to wait until Sunday night. We have an appointment for Sunday night at 6pm, so we plan on having a baby on Monday. Jamey and I have planned a date night for Saturday night, I think that is the only thing keeping me sane. :-) Only 3 more days and we will get to meet our little guy!!
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



11 comments:
I'm so sorry! The end of pregnancy is so hard! You might as well tell a pregnant woman 3 more weeks if your going to say 3 days! Here's hoping it goes fast!!!!
Good luck! Those last couple of days can drag out, but he'll be here so soon! Have a fun date.
Hee hee! Maybe you can come to Girl's Night tonight after all... Seriously, though, the result will be worth the wait!
Man! Not even the tears worked? Sounds like your doc had plans today or this weekend if you ask me. Hang in there--the end is in sight!!
So sorry! Good luck with the last couple of days. Get some rest, and enjoy the date night. It might be a while before you get another one of those. :) Can't wait to hear when your boy comes.
Hang in there and good luck! We're thinking of you.
Hope you're enjoying your date! You must not have Dr. Finnagan. He was really nice to me but I won't rub it in. Does telling you he was really nice mean that I already rubbed it in? If so, sorry!!! Good luck.
I'll look forward to the news that your new little guy is born. Can't wait and hope all goes well.
Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures.
Good luck!
It is Sunday night over here. Don't you wish you lived in our time zone:) I will be thinking of you. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. Good luck!!
Post a Comment