I am only a week late posting this. :-) It's funny how the more children you have the more low key things like this seem to be. On Sunday May 24th we blessed Everett. We had Jamey's older brother Jeff and his wife Kelly come out from Utah as well as Jamey's mom. This was the first of my children that I didn't have my whole family together. With my two older brothers moving to new states, it was just impossible to have them here. Although they were really missed. However my youngest brother was now able to stand in the circle- which was a first, and that was pretty cool! Everett wore the same blessing outfit that Spencer did. Jamey's great aunt made the little tux when we had Spencer. (We blessed Jamison when he was 3 months old and he didn't fit into this tux, so we bought him one of his own.)
On a side note: We were back at the doctor again on Friday for Everett. He has a heat rash- which is just wild. We got some ointment to take care of that. Then today he broke out all over his neck with something different. I called my brother and he said it sounded like impetigo (that is a staph infection of the skin). The doctor had made a comment about that on Friday and told us to watch for it. Luckily he had already sent a prescription over for a typical antibiotic so that we can hopefully get this cleared up fast. I feel so bad for little guy- he has had a rough 5 weeks! On the flip side the Prevacid is working really good and he seems be doing better with the reflux.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago




10 comments:
What a cute blessing outfit. Congratulations. sorry to hear about the rough 5 weeks. Molly had reflux for the first four months. she hardly gained any weight because of it. Things turned around once she started solids. good luck with everything.
Poor little dude. :( LOVE the layout.
What a cutie! He sure doesn't look like he has had a miserable five weeks. So darling.
And I love love love your layout! One of these days I'm going to have to get on board with digital scrapbooking - you do some great stuff.
I really hate being so far away. Someday we'll be closer:) I can't wait to meet Everett. What a sweet baby. We will be in town on Father's Day so I'm sure we'll see you then.
Blessing days are always so special. And Everett is such a darling boy. Love that pieces of you LO.
He is so cute. Love the layout.
I knew that rash must've been something more than baby acne. It was great to see you guys and get to meet Everett.
Sorry we couldn't have made it, but then you wouldn't want the sickness we had that weekend! :)
His pictures are adorable.
What a handsome little man you have! Congrats!
Beautiful layout! You have a newborn! Where are you finding the time, supermom?!?
Post a Comment