OK I know that so many family and friends have been WAITING for me to finally post about my little brother's wedding. Can I just say that the last 2 1/2 weeks have been just surviving and moving from one thing to another. There is way too much that has happened in these last couple of weeks. Everett's birthday, my birthday, the wedding, the reception, and then Mother's Day. I hope now that I can catch my breath and get back to enjoying and not just surviving!!
The wedding was AMAZING!! We were able to do an endowment session before the sealing- in which my entire family was at. All of my siblings and my parents were in there. Then we walked into the sealing where Elder Jeffrey R. Holland sealed Devin and Amanda for time and all eternity. It was absolutely awesome. All of us were able to go to Utah without any children, and that was one of the best parts. We were really able to talk and enjoy each other with any distractions. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have that were willing to watch my boys for me!! We made some wonderful memories that weekend!
Amanda and Devin asked me to take their pictures after the sealing- can I just say how much I appreciate the time and effort that goes into editing pictures after a photographer has taken them. I spent almost 2 days playing with these pictures and I have to say, I am really happy with how they turned out! I am not a professional, but I think they look really good! I picked a few of my favorites to show off.
The wedding was AMAZING!! We were able to do an endowment session before the sealing- in which my entire family was at. All of my siblings and my parents were in there. Then we walked into the sealing where Elder Jeffrey R. Holland sealed Devin and Amanda for time and all eternity. It was absolutely awesome. All of us were able to go to Utah without any children, and that was one of the best parts. We were really able to talk and enjoy each other with any distractions. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have that were willing to watch my boys for me!! We made some wonderful memories that weekend!
Amanda and Devin asked me to take their pictures after the sealing- can I just say how much I appreciate the time and effort that goes into editing pictures after a photographer has taken them. I spent almost 2 days playing with these pictures and I have to say, I am really happy with how they turned out! I am not a professional, but I think they look really good! I picked a few of my favorites to show off.













16 comments:
Beautiful pictures Erica!
These are gorgeous! Great job!!!! :D
You did an amazing job! I know you were nervous about it, but WOW!! They will be so happy with those. Still can't believe the kid I knew when he was 10 is now married!
GOOD JOB!! Love the flowers on the fountain and them on the other side!!
Yeah I guess they are okay... who is glowing in the dark??
Just kidding, they look fabulous!!
Erica, you are a woman of many hidden talents! Actress (as I learned yesterday in R.S.), photographer, you are amazing! One smart cookie indeed. Gorgeous pictures.
Is there anything you're not good at? They look awesome!
i love the pictures erica, they look great.
Beautiful pictures Erica. You are so very talented.
Fantastic photos girl! and I LURVE those shoes she wore! lol
I happened upon this on your facebook page. I can't believe Devin is married. He was 15 years old last week! well, I guess it has been alot longer since I have seen that fantastic Hatch family. Miss you all. And wonderful photos. Great job.
GOOD job on the pictures, amazing!!!
They are beautiful! You did an amazing job!!
You did a GREAT job on the wedding photos. I still can't believe that Devin is married--wow!! IT was a fun weekend. We can't wait to see you all again this summer. Only a couple more months.
Holy Cow Erica- the pictures are amazing!! I didn't realize you had this wonderful hidden talent also! Glad you had a good time. :)
This is Brett. Nice photos Erica. Devin and Amanda look greta.
I look like a total rock star in that last photo.
Post a Comment