Again I was asked to this, and I think it will be pretty funny to see what songs come up. So I thought I'd play.
1. "Jeremy" (Pearl Jam)- High school times, of taking my brother's CD's and making mixed tapes. I actually own the "record" of this album. I wonder if it's worth anything? I really think I acquired it in the marriage. :-)
2. "Saints and Angels" (Sara Evans)- When my sister got me listening to country music, this was a song that I fell in love with.
3. "Something Is in the Air" (Lila McCann)- This makes me think about the days of going to beauty school and living in the basement of grandpa and grandma's house. When I first had cable television, and I loved falling to see with CMT.
4. "When I Look into Your Eyes" ( Firehouse)- Again, high school and the mixed tapes from my brother's CD's.
5. "Onward, Christian Soldiers" (Mormon Tabernacle Choir)- I put all the church hymns and the Mormon tab. on there, so that when I need to have a major uplife I can turn to really great music.
6. "The Prayer" (Josh Groban)- I just love this song. Celine Dion also has a great rendition of it too, and it is an awesome song for mothers.
7. "Don't Save It All for Christmas Day" (Celine Dion)- I LOVE Celine and this is part of my Christmas music. I am getting super exited to start playing the Christmas music all the time!
8. "Valentine" (Martina McBride and Jim Brickman)- This song is how I found Jim Brickman, and love listening to his piano talent!
9. "Let Them Be Little" (Lonestar)- First heard this song at the Greeley Stampede at the Lonestar concert, and it made me cry. Right there in the mix of everything I was crying and my sister made so much fun of me. Spencer was just a little over 6 months and the words really hit home.
10. "Red Ragtop" (Tim McGraw)- Another artist that I could listen to everything and love.
So play the game, put your songs on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come on. It's fun to see what everyone listens to.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



2 comments:
I love that we both have Firehouse on our list. It must be Brett. And I love "Let Them Be Little". You have quite the mix of stuff. Thanks for humoring me and playing.
I did make fun of you for crying at that concert, but I have to admit that I cry every time I heat that song and I would cry now too because of Reid. I would love to play along, but oh yeah my i-pod went caput! I need to get that fixed...
Post a Comment