So my dear sister-in-law, tagged me a long time ago and I have never done it, so I will now. Hopefully there is something you want to read about.
Four Jobs I've Had:
*Receptionist at a dental office
*Customer service at a dry cleaners
*Receptionist at the beauty school (I guess answering phones and other odd jobs are my speciality)
*Stylist
Four T.V. Shows I Watch: (now that I have DVR I watch TOO much)
*Amazing Race (It's back!)
*Private Practice
*Grey's Anatomy
*Dr. Phil
Four Favorite Foods:
*Clam Chowder
*My mom's cinnamon rolls
*Burritos
*A good steak with a baked potato (and those who know me well, with umm... some sour cream)
Four Movies I Love:
*10 Things I hate About You
*How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (can I keep with the number 10?)
*Dirty Dancing (I'm not sure why, I just love it. I know it is super cheesy!)
*Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
*Blogger (I set it as my homepage, so I could regularly check on everyone)
*Email account
*Compass Bank (although I think that now since Jamey is doing the budget he visits it a lot more than me)
*Old Navy, Children's Place, Hobby Lobby, Michael's etc. (about anything that I'm not suppose too, where I spend money)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
*A date night with Jamey (I love my kids, but it's 4:30pm and I'm tried)
*Hawaii (we loved it there!!)
*Hanging with my sister or friends
*Cozy-ed up on the couch with the kids and Jamey watching a movie (but real life is dinner, practices and haircuts!)
Now let's see some of your anwsers:
Kris-bee
Kris
Tami
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



3 comments:
Thanks for playing...finally!!! We love the Amazing Race too. I've learned that the Hatch size portion is not just "some" sour cream. And I love Dirty Dancing too.
dang Im not all that interesting do I really have too? LOL
-Kris
Okay so I am way emotional, but I loved reading some of that stuff. I had no idea what your favorie movies were, or that you liked sour cream on your baked potatoe (just kidding, we are Hatch's)!!! I love you so much, it has been so nice talking to you so much and hanging out with you so much, lets do it all of the time!! :0)
Post a Comment