We had a great Thanksgiving this year. My whole family was together and it was awesome. On Thanksgiving morning, my sister and sister-in-law ran/walked in the Greeley 5K Turkey Trot. (I walked!) That was so fun, I had never done anything like that before. My real goal is to be running one like this next summer, so it really helped to walk it and see what I have ahead of me. Then we went to my parents house and had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. A little untraditional when it came to the turkey, but still really good.
My parents decided that this year they wanted to fry the turkey. It was good. And then like most other crazy people again my sister, sister-in-law and mom got up early in the morning on Friday to hit all the great sales and finalize our Christmas shopping list. It was a blast, busy, but I managed to get all the shopping done, (except for a few things for Jamey)!! Whooo!! Then to finish on the fun on Saturday we went to my sister's house and had a craft morning, and went to lunch to celebrate Logan's birthday. I think he said he was 21?! Not really but we all joked that he probably could have past for that. It was a rush, rush, early mornings, but the best 3 days- spending it with the family I love so much!!
Ashley put some other neat pictures on her blog- so click here and see her site to read more; if you feel so inclined.



5 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast! Very cute pictures!
Yea, you BETTER be running with me next summer! Sounds like you had fun.
What fun to be with family! I missed mine this year! Shopping was fun wasn't it! ;) We did that too! Good times!
I too had way too much fun with the fam. We have the best family ever!! So I guess that means you want to run the 4th of July race in Greeley too??? ;0)
Thanks for the great weekend. I had so much fun. I plan to do it again next year. Start training to run the 5k!!!
Post a Comment