4.11.2008

Growing Up


So we gave the 'big bed' a try last night. It went pretty well. Jamison didn't get out of bed once, even though Spencer did several times. The bad part- I sure don't like waking up at 5:30 in the morning. Jamison fell out of bed and hit his head, so he was crying and Spencer was following right behind him. I tried to get the boy to go back to bed, but no such luck. I guess we will keep working on this. I have always loved the idea of my little boys sharing a room. Maybe soon they will be. :)

4 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

So cute when they sleep in big boy beds!! I guess we both need luck with the new changes our boys are going through!!

Kris said...

Maybe you should try putting Jamison on the bottom bunk next time...ha ha.

Eldrberry Grove said...

That's good he did so well. Makes you feel like they're growing up so fast with moments like that huh? :)

Haley L said...

Saying goodbye to the crib is always such a huge milestone. What a cutie!